Teresa's Salon and Spa offers multiple types of extensions and application processes.
- Track - wefts that are glued a half-inch from the scalp on your hair shaft.
- Keratin Bond Fusion - small pieces of hair with keratin glue on the end that is melted and molded to your hair shaft.
- Tape application - these extensions come with a strip of 2-way tape that tapes onto the weft and then to your hair shaft.
- Clip-in - these extensions come with clips (as shown in photo) that simply clip into your teased hair shaft.
- Beaded - small pieces of hair that get threaded with your hair shaft through a bead and then the bead is flattened to hold the extension and your hair.
We offer all colors - from platinum blonde to black and from red to blue to purple and green.
We also have pre- highlight/lowlight
Call and make your free extension consultation today!